Benefits of CBD Nano-emulsions in CBD beverages
Nano Emulsions are water-compatible and easily mixed into beverages at essentially any desired concentrations, nanoemulsions provide exceptionally high bioavailability and effect, and are absorbed by the body, either orally or through the skin, very effectively. The uptake starts to occur in the mouth within 10 minutes when taken orally. This means more effective benefits from from lower doses.
- Water-soluble with up to 50 mg/ml of CBD
- Enhanced onset of action and higher bio-availability.
- Ensure precise and reproducible therapeutic dosing.
- Infused CBD water retains its optical clarity.
- Achieve droplet sizes of about 10 ~ 20 nanometers.
- Sterile-filtered to remove any microbial contamination.
Why Nano Emulsions
Nanoemulsified CBD is a more cost effective and accurate way of consuming CBD. Our proprietary manufacturing process reduces the size of CBD particles to less than 25 nanometers making a water-soluble formula which is 80-90% bioavailable.
Reducing the size of the particles provides substantial benefits including:
- Completely Water Soluble. Can be easily mixed into water or other liquids (coffee, tea, sport drinks, etc.)
- Translucent. Is clear and not milky, no off flavor.
- Highly Bioavailable. Substantial increase in Bioavailability and absorption across all consumption methods (sublingual, drinking, tincture, crème, edibles etc.)
- Full Spectrum Profile. Made with full-spectrum hemp oil rich in phytocannabinoids
- Zero-THC. Non-Psychoactive, will not get the user high
- Uptake. Starts immediately upon oral administration
The Key: Bioavailability
When ingesting oil, only about 10% gets absorbed by the body. This means that 90% is wasted and not utilized, this includes CBD in most CBD products. Nano emulsions is a game changer with its smaller sized particles getting absorbed at up to 600% higher rates.
“Bioavailability is the degree and rate in which a substance is absorbed into the bloodstream”
Bioavailability is an extremely important concept in pharmacology. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as: the degree and rate at which a substance (as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of physiological activity. In order for a medicine to work, it has to reach its intended destination.
NANOEMULSIFIED COLORADO HEMP OIL UPTAKE STUDY
Pharmacokinetic Profile of Cannabidiol
- Uptake starts faster (Edibles -10 minutes) with a better absorption curve
- Up to 600% more effective than traditional oil.